Celebrate Venice with this LEGO® Architecture Skyline model!
Capture the architectural essence of Venice with this magnificent set that brings together the iconic Rialto Bridge, St. Mark’s Basilica, St. Mark’s Campanile, St. Theodore and the Winged Lion of St. Mark, and the Bridge of Sighs, in an inspirational skyline setting. Each individual LEGO® structure is designed to provide a unique and rewarding building experience, with true-to-life color and relative scale depiction. Rivers and canals are represented in the tiled baseplate, adding an extra dimension and feel of authenticity to this detailed recreation of one of the world’s most beautiful cities.
- LEGO® interpretation of the Venice skyline.
- Features the Rialto Bridge, St. Marks Basilica, St. Mark’s Campanile, St. Theodore and the Winged Lion of St. Mark, and the Bridge of Sighs.
- Venice’s rivers and canals are represented by blue tiles in the baseplate.
- The included booklet contains information about the designer, architecture and history of each structure, as well as historical facts about Venice and its architectural heritage (English and Italian language only. Other languages available for download at LEGO.com/architecture. Ask your parents’ or guardians’ permission before going online).
- St. Mark’s Campanile features a special deco of the Winged Lion of St. Mark.
- Includes a 4×32 tiled base with decorative “Venice” nameplate.
- Recreate the world’s most beautiful cities with the LEGO® Architecture Skyline Collection.
- LEGO® Architecture celebrates the world of architecture through the medium of the LEGO brick, and is developed for all with an interest in design, architecture and history.
- Measures 5” (14cm) high, 9” (25cm) wide and 1” (3cm) deep.